• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

Re: TWT Oval Stickers/Banners - ORDERING INFORMATION

John, Brad and Dean - orders packed and will go out first thing Monday morning.

Thanks for supporting the site! Look for them in a few days.

Do you still have banners left?

John, Brad and Dean - orders packed and will go out first thing Monday morning.

Thanks for supporting the site! Look for them in a few days.

Got them! Thanks!

Finally got stickers on the DRZ! Thanks again!

Attachments

• DSC00923.jpg
    DSC00923.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC00925.jpg
    DSC00925.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 343

Well....if you would quit playing paparazzi, I'm in need of some stickers this Thursday. Never mind I forgot to ask last Saturday. :mrgreen:

I had them Saturday too!

I'll bring them Thursday to Kens.

Awesome! Ordered mine today.:clap:

Awesome! Ordered mine today.:clap:

Picked/Packed and ready to go to the Post Office later this evening so look for them in a day or so!

And thanks for supporting the site!

I've only got a few of the small non-reflective stickers left and probably won't be ordering anymore. So if you're interested, get 'em while I have 'em. Good stock on the medium and large at this time as well as the small reflective ones.

Banners, I have two remaining at this time.

I've only got a few of the small non-reflective stickers left and probably won't be ordering anymore. So if you're interested, get 'em while I have 'em. Good stock on the medium and large at this time as well as the small reflective ones. Banners, I have two remaining at this time. .
What do u have left?

James

Where can I send payment? I would like 3 large reflective stickers, and one of the banners. What's their sizes?

James

James,
Order headed to the USPS today so look for it in a few days.

Scot, I sent you a pm about stickers and a banner.

TWT Oval Stickers/Banners - ORDERING INFORMATION

Requesting a new TWT oval sticker. The one I had on my topcase has been destoryed. The edge started coming up during a long ride and the wind just ripped it to shreds. Let me know where/how to send payment.

Replaced my small TWT sticker with a much bigger one!

photo16_zpsb42f96a1.jpg

Well that's pretty cool!

Back