• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

Re: TWT Oval Stickers/Banners - ORDERING INFORMATION

TWT stickers in Vietnam - thanks to TWT friends:

DSC02201-2_zps04a83779.jpg

DSC02471_zps2fdb780f.jpg

DSC02136_zps032dee02.jpg

And I also proud to bring the only bike which carries TWT stickers all around South East Asia.

And I also designed the Vietnam ADV sticker for myself.

DSC09176_zps188c742f.jpg

:clap: That's pretty cool. OK, WAY cool.

TrailBoss (aka:Richard) has the Texas flag ADV versions. You might ping him on stock. I'm almost out of standard small ovals, have plenty of standard medium, standard large and reflective smalls in stock as well as two banners.

TrailBoss (aka:Richard) has the Texas flag ADV versions. You might ping him on stock. I'm almost out of standard small ovals, have plenty of standard medium, standard large and reflective smalls in stock as well as two banners.

Thank You. I guess if he has anymore they will be with him at BB. I'll see him there.:trust:

I'm out of pocket for a bit and won't be able to ship orders until July 1st.

Chris, packed and will go out Tuesday so look for them in a few days!

Jim, yours will also go out tuesday! Eloquent S is where pmt came from I assume?

I would like to get my hands on 3 of the 2 x 3 TWT decals. I don't necessarily have a preference on reflective vs. non-reflective. I would also like to get 1 of the small TWT banners.

Let me know about availability, total cost, payment methods, and anything else I need to know.

I only have reflective 2x3's left and they are $4ea. I have two banners left at $32 each. Banner price is total price, shipped to your door. If you are interested, please let me know.

Yes, I would like 3 of the reflective 2x3 decals, and 1 of the small banners.

Scott,
If you're coming to the M&G this weekend, could you bring a few of the reflective 2x3's. I need some new ones :trust:

Sure! I'll bring the 'box' of them!

Hey Scott,

Thanks for letting me have the jumbo size version today.

RB

My decals and banner arrived today! Thanks for the speedy delivery.

I'd like to have 3 of the reflective stickers plz. Thanks

PM me your mailing address and I'll get them out, the total cost and where to send funds. And thanks for supporting the site!

Back