• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT sign

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
the Matco tool dealer has a budy who got a CNC milling machine and is making desk top light up sign things and I decided to see how the TWT logo would look in acrylic.

what do you guys think?

d9ebd2b1.jpg

3c01b124.jpg

I'm Dave and I approve of this thread. Very cool indeed. Copyright infringement? I won't say anything...

very nice. What did that cost if you dont mind me asking. Id like to see about getting one made with my shop name on it.

Nice piece of work.

However, upon first glance at the thread title, and then one to the author, my first thought in putting Senor F. Frenzy and the word "sign" together was one of someone looking at him and saying, "Here's yer sign" in their best Larry the Cable Guy voice.

Just sayin' :rofl:

very nice. What did that cost if you dont mind me asking. Id like to see about getting one made with my shop name on it.

? $180 I am going to see about a smaller computer top size one powered by a USB plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to judge scale in that pic. How big is it? A USB powered smaller one would be very cool, especially if people could pick different colors.

I need to measure it but it is a good foot wide.
He does do a choice of colors but this one runs on a 9 volt battery or has a socket for a wall wart.

Should be easy to do one that runs off a USB
He has come up with the idea to make small yard signs where it has the name of the child, their sport, and their jersey number and is solar powered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it. Bonus points if he can do red white and blue. He he. USB would be easy to do depending on how he is lighting it. Now if he wants something awesome, you can use rgb leds through a lighting controller and plug in USB. Then you can sync you flashing to your favorite music.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:tab It might also be cool if the light was not so concentrated at specific spots and was more even across the whole panel. Maybe a strip of LED's? I bet there would be a LOT of people that would get the signs with their kid's names on them. With the solar power, you could even do home addresses with a name so the pizza guy or party guests can find your home.

That is very nice indeed. That would be cool on shelf, with other motorcycle stuff. the centerpiece.:-D

Leon,

Did you ever have any more of these done?

I was thinking that my kids have these LED things where the colors slowly fade from one color to the next. That would be really cool for one of these signs.

Back