• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT will be offline 12/21/18 10:00pm CST - 12/23/18 10:00pm CST

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
:tab I got as much preparatory stuff done last night as I could so hopefully I can get the import process running and go to bed. It should run for about 8-10 hours. Then, in the morning I will start the process of checking forum permissions, getting all the settings correct, installing a few add-ons, etc,... Lastly, I will be trying to get the SSL stuff implemented. IF all goes well, I hope to be done before 10pm Saturday. If not, I'll probably go to bed and look at it with fresh eyes Sunday afternoon.

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
is this move, is it going to save our log in's ? not sure i remember my password... :giveup:
No. We are moving to a totally new forum software package. However, if you have the email you used for your account, when you are at the log in page, there is a "Forgot Password" option that will send you an email so you can reset your password.

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Forum Supporter
is this move, is it going to save our log in's ? not sure i remember my password... :giveup:
You can do the PW reset now, write it down or post it up on the board.
When you come back, go to the thread where you posted the PW and there you go.

I suggest you use the same password as your bank and credit card log ins. :trust:

How about a guessing game as to when TWT is once again available. The person who guesses the closest to the actual time without going over wins a ride with Doug on his Z50.

I say 12/22 @ 2121 hours.

You can do the PW reset now, write it down or post it up on the board.

When you come back, go to the thread where you posted the PW and there you go.

I suggest you use the same password as your bank and credit card log ins. :trust:

How about a guessing game as to when TWT is once again available. The person who guesses the closest to the actual time without going over wins a ride with Doug on his Z50.

I say 12/22 @ 2121 hours.
12/23 8:34p

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pacman

Die with memories, not dreams.
Forum Supporter
Looks like the update went very well! I had to update my avatar due to the scale of the image, but other than that it seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks Tourmeister and all who helped for the hard work!

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
Hey Scott, good stuff. I'm looking for a "settings" button I guess. I want to make the last (latest) posts first like I had on the old platform. Is this possible?

20181118_214437.png

Last edited:

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
Hey Scott, good stuff. I'm looking for a "settings" button I guess. I want to make the last (latest) posts first like I had on the old platform. Is this
It would appear that this is NOT an option on an individual basis... yet. Looking on the XF support site, there seem to be a lot of other admins asking for that feature. There might be an add-on out there that I can find which could do it. I will have to do some searching to see what I can find.