• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT will be offline 12/21/18 10:00pm CST - 12/23/18 10:00pm CST

:tab I got as much preparatory stuff done last night as I could so hopefully I can get the import process running and go to bed. It should run for about 8-10 hours. Then, in the morning I will start the process of checking forum permissions, getting all the settings correct, installing a few add-ons, etc,... Lastly, I will be trying to get the SSL stuff implemented. IF all goes well, I hope to be done before 10pm Saturday. If not, I'll probably go to bed and look at it with fresh eyes Sunday afternoon.

is this move, is it going to save our log in's ? not sure i remember my password... :giveup:

No. We are moving to a totally new forum software package. However, if you have the email you used for your account, when you are at the log in page, there is a "Forgot Password" option that will send you an email so you can reset your password.

How about predictions on who will have the last post today on the old site and the first post on the new site ... admin and mods excluded?

The weather is supposed to be awesome

Get on your bikes and ride

NGFulfilment540.jpg

The bike is beautiful! That outfit is hard on the eyes... :huh2:

is this move, is it going to save our log in's ? not sure i remember my password... :giveup:

You can do the PW reset now, write it down or post it up on the board.
When you come back, go to the thread where you posted the PW and there you go.

I suggest you use the same password as your bank and credit card log ins. :trust:

How about a guessing game as to when TWT is once again available. The person who guesses the closest to the actual time without going over wins a ride with Doug on his Z50.

View attachment 51029

I say 12/22 @ 2121 hours.

You can do the PW reset now, write it down or post it up on the board.

When you come back, go to the thread where you posted the PW and there you go.

I suggest you use the same password as your bank and credit card log ins. :trust:

How about a guessing game as to when TWT is once again available. The person who guesses the closest to the actual time without going over wins a ride with Doug on his Z50.

OldTLSDoug_01-Th.gif

I say 12/22 @ 2121 hours.
12/23 8:34p

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Santa clause is coming to town bringing greater resolution pictures and big buttons for all the mobile girls and boys

Night night TWT.... see y'all on the other side!

Scott, thank you for everything you do for this place!

I'm scared

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.....................................................

Looks like the update went very well! I had to update my avatar due to the scale of the image, but other than that it seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks Tourmeister and all who helped for the hard work!

Back