• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ultralight airplane / trailer storage ranch for lease

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Zuniga
I've got 4 acres out Round Mountain Road between Leander & Liberty Hill (great riding area).

I've built a hangar for my ultralight, and had 300', 400' and 500' unimproved air strips graded and smoothed, so the place is ready for basic ultralight use.

I'd like to see about leasing ground space for hangars or even tie-down space, with full use of the place.

I'm also offering trailer/boat/RV storage space. Oh, yeah, may as well have some dirt bike fun (basically flat/sloped, no creeks, hills or jumps).

I have a generator, and I haul in water (and haul out sewage), so there are basic facilities that could be made available on a limited basis.

Also, I have my shop there, so limited use of tools, equipment and workspace.

I'm a reasonable guy, I just need to make a few bucks to offset property taxes. I paid for boat, trailer, and RV storage for 6 months, so I know what that's worth. I was also offered some shared hangar space / tie-down space with a real nice grass strip (except 2-direction N/S only, mine is 6-direction), so I know what that's worth, too.

Talk to me... grandpaulz@hotmail.com

Back