• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Uncle's Around the Bend 2009 attendance list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a couple street riders that are going. So I don't think you'll be completely alone. But even if you are, it's Big Bend... so it's never a bad thing.

I am already looking forward to this ride. So many people go to Terlingua to visit Roger that I think the county should put up a sign. Maybe something like this. :lol2:

454187876_fLocW-XL.jpg

Try:

- The El Dorado in Terlingua
- Chisos Mining Company/ Easter Egg Valley in Study Butte
- Big Bend Motor Lodge in Study Butte
- Longhorn Motel on Hwy 118 north of Study Butte[/QUOTE

Richard would one of these be the "Home Base"? Or doesn't it matter.

thanks!

:rider:

Try:

- The El Dorado in Terlingua
- Chisos Mining Company/ Easter Egg Valley in Study Butte
- Big Bend Motor Lodge in Study Butte
- Longhorn Motel on Hwy 118 north of Study Butte

Richard would one of these be the "Home Base"? Or doesn't it matter.

thanks!

:rider:

I expect riders will be staying all over the place, some RVing, some camping and some motelling it, so no central home base. My recommendation is for the motel crowd to stay at the El Dorado due to its central location.

We will all meet up each morning at Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe for an optional riders meeting. Evening will be on the front porch at the Starlight Theater.

You can put me on your list. I just joined TWT, been to BB a few times. Either R1150GS or F650GS.

Please make changes as noted for Team Pink

Durt Rider is actually Shadetree - Bill Dragoo
Slow Guy - Tim Edwards ( had a nick name and didn't know it)
Grumpy - Gary (2 Gary's)
Looking for a nick name - Phil

Thanks Can't wait to eat at the Chili Pepper Cafe'

Where is Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe from the Chisos Minning Company Motel?

Please make changes as noted for Team Pink

Durt Rider is actually Shadetree - Bill Dragoo
Slow Guy - Tim Edwards ( had a nick name and didn't know it)
Grumpy - Gary (2 Gary's)
Looking for a nick name - Phil

Thanks Can't wait to eat at the Chili Pepper Cafe'

Where is Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe from the Chisos Minning Company Motel?

Changes made.

Kathy's is next door to the Chisos Mining Company Motel.

I know of a couple street riders that are going. So I don't think you'll be completely alone. But even if you are, it's Big Bend... so it's never a bad thing.

Well SAID!!!!

I'm coming with Sparkyphotog and bringing the wee-TWT's. We're taking turns riding and kid-entertaining but I know there won't be a shortage of fun things to do and see.

Yay Big Bend!!

Man I just wiped yesterday on my bike. Off of work for a whole freeking week and my bike needs repairs but I am still in. Went to the Monster truck and thrill show at the Reliant on Saturday. It was fun. Those free style bikers are awesome. All I have to say if you ain't the best DON'T ACT LIKE IT! keep all hands on the bars at all time, wear your helmet and no showing off! lol Well I think I am getting my memory back oh yea I need a new gear sihfter the one on my bike is bent up NOW! lol I hope my handle bars are'nt bent but I will check them tommorow.:eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back