• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Just looking at the weather map. Looks like a big storm is rolling in. Anyone still going? I don't mind riding in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the hourly, I'll be there

Was fun meeting David and Jason, just regret not having left sooner...

Do miss a motorcycle sounding exhaust :P

Great meeting you too! Did you get wet on the way home? I think I got chased by rain the whole way.

Well, time to get a new exhaust I guess. [emoji6]

Not a drop, just all the lightning on the horizon, it's bottom way all the way home from there.

Not a drop, just all the lightning on the horizon, it's bottom way all the way home from there.

Same here just lightning. Till next time great night

delbuort said:
Well, time to get a new exhaust I guess. [emoji6]

The number of exhausts officially fitting a 2017 F700GS is still very limited.

I hope your kayak has wheels.

I hope your kayak has wheels.

I don't know about anyone else, but we got the torrential rains, almost a 1/2 of an inch. the NWS really screwed the pooch on this prediction. No wheels on the YAK, but i got a new to me 1992 dr350 ready to try out.

I think the prediction of rainfall totals is right, but the path just changed the spread of water, and we (luckily) got nothing more than an a little wind and a drizzle.
Different story on Houston, where Harvey isn't done yet.

anyone up for a ride Saturday morning? need to ride the v-strom so all paved roads. heading west to D'Hannis then north .. then?
0900 at hwy471 (culebra) and Galm rd at Valero station.

Last edited:
Guess I found a use for my fuel stabilizer I got from Alamo BMW, to use when I'm not riding my bike....
When this is over I'll dump it in a 5gallon tank to keep for the next run for the pumps....

Any body want to do a meet and greet next weak Maby Tuesday or weds?

I can find either, so you can have your pick, as my wife tells me I'm boring, so don't let me pick or I'll go try that bison burger.

I can find either, so you can have your pick, as my wife tells me I'm boring, so don't let me pick or I'll go try that bison burger.

Bison burger is to die for

Back