• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

concerning the Saturday ride to alamo springs cafe. due to the Helotes Cornyvall parade, we will instead meet at the Valero on hwy1560/Shaenfield road.

How about anyone from Kerrville that wants to go, we meet at Stripes on Junction Hwy by the Del Norte. Leave there 9:15ish and take the back road to Comfort to meet up with viffer.

Perfect. Lets roll with it (pun intended). I don't know if I'll be able to to hang out long but I'll at least make it for a little while. My son has a President's Cup soccer game at 2:00 in Schertz. I just have to make ti back by then and I'm good.
del, the meeting place has changed. Valero 1560/ Shaenfield rd due to cornyval parade.

Fellow Kerrverts, instead of this delicious jaunt, JT and I are headed over to ThrillBilly's place to sample some dirt. and rocks. and sandy creek crossings. (What was I thinking?)
Y'all enjoy blessed pavement!
We'll ride stroms another time.

gina

Hey SA area riders...weve been trying to put together a regular "Bike Night" for the north central area for a few years...

I live in Stone Oak and would like to meet up for a brew and burger. I ride all kinds of bikes. Street rides, Dualsports and off road 2 strokes... Alot of folks get together on cruisers every thursday evening way down 1604 at Texas Pride BBQ. Its a nice ride down there. Great food, drinks and music...

I could see meeting at a variety of joints in the north central area if anyone is interested in a regular meet....

I like to go out for an intense Dualsport run at least once a month north of SA...ive got some incredible routes drawn up thanks to many other TWT riders for showing me the ropes...

Im also into meeting up for cruiser rides and even offroad riding...

9:ooam at valero 1560/shaenfield

Well...unfortunately, I got up this morning to find my wife is having some vehicle issues. I'm stuck taking care of this today so I won't be able to make the ride today. Take pics and post them up! Maybe we can get something together next weekend as well?

Hey SA area riders...weve been trying to put together a regular "Bike Night" for the north central area for a few years...

I live in Stone Oak and would like to meet up for a brew and burger. I ride all kinds of bikes. Street rides, Dualsports and off road 2 strokes... Alot of folks get together on cruisers every thursday evening way down 1604 at Texas Pride BBQ. Its a nice ride down there. Great food, drinks and music...

I could see meeting at a variety of joints in the north central area if anyone is interested in a regular meet....

I like to go out for an intense Dualsport run at least once a month north of SA...ive got some incredible routes drawn up thanks to many other TWT riders for showing me the ropes...

Im also into meeting up for cruiser rides and even offroad riding...

Did you have a specific night in mind? Where/when do you want to do the first one?

I can get away most nights but my weekend days for May are pretty much shot. All up for meeting up after work and eating somewhere and even a ride since we've got a lot more daylight now.

Ok...who's up for some food? I was thinking a little get-together on 18 May at 6:00pm at the Fuddruckers at the corner of 1604 and Bandera. We can meet up, eat, and since it doesn't get dark until 8:30ish we could probably even get in a short ride for the evening. Maybe head up 16 or something...TBD I guess.

I'll be there. Might be a little late though. I have to run up to around the airport right after work. But, I'll get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the weather looks like it may be good for a ride on sunday. anyone interested?
meet-up at 0900 Sunday morning at 471/hwy 1560 Valero station.

the weather looks like it may be good for a ride on sunday. anyone interested?
meet-up at 0900 Sunday morning at 471/hwy 1560.

Wish I could...have to work both days this weekend. Have fun if you go. I plan to ride to work on Sunday so that takes the edge off.

Finally get a break from the rain, but have to put brakes on my daughters car. Hope to hook up again soon tho.

Let me know when and where and I'll see if I can make it. Just got back from the ride today. Had a blast! Great people, great sites, great food (some days) and most importantly...great roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back