• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

is anyone interested in a Big Bend road trip in May? this will be a pavement ride and staying in Alpine.
one day for the park, one day for hwy 170 river road and one day to fort davis and the mountain.
any days but weekend of the 13,14 or 15th.

Soooo...the dates don't seem to be ideal for anyone. Anyone have a suggestion for another date/time/location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, doesn't look like many people can make it these two dates. What about the 27th?

Ok, doesn't look like many people can make it these two dates. What about the 27th?

Set a date and stick to it. You may not get a consensus but I would think you could get at least 1 person to show up... You're more likely to get me to show up if you plan a ride vs a meal.

A ride Saturday April 30th. meetup at shell station in helotes (hwy16/1560)9am. ride to alamo cafe (by the bat tunnel) for lunch. then?

Perfect. Lets roll with it (pun intended). I don't know if I'll be able to to hang out long but I'll at least make it for a little while. My son has a President's Cup soccer game at 2:00 in Schertz. I just have to make ti back by then and I'm good.

I'm always up for an Alamo Springs burger!! To make that time frame, you need to walk in the door when they open at 11, they get super busy by noon. I'll watch this, and meet y'all there if I can.

I'm always up for an Alamo Springs burger!! To make that time frame, you need to walk in the door when they open at 11, they get super busy by noon. I'll watch this, and meet y'all there if I can.

will you be bringing the rest of the misguided youth? i know the chuckster is back in minnesnowta.

Perfect. Lets roll with it (pun intended). I don't know if I'll be able to to hang out long but I'll at least make it for a little while. My son has a President's Cup soccer game at 2:00 in Schertz. I just have to make ti back by then and I'm good.
that'll give you 5 hours. we'll just ride fast

The motorcycle shop is having their annual scooter ride tomorrow, 9 am from their shop. Rumor has it anyone is welcome.

The Heart of Texas Rally is on the 30th so I'm out. But I agree that you need to pick a date and stick to it. There is always a few that cant make it and others that cant. At some point, everyone will get to go!

Be safe!

Howdy folks. There's two of us new guys in the Kerrville area. Signing on to this post for ride info. Look forward to meeting you and enjoying the road.

Good to meet you Kirk. Any plans for tomorrow?(Sunday)

Rich

I'm hoping to convince the missus to hop on the bike. Ken and I were talking about some Harper, Doss, llano, luckenbach kind of thing. We don't get off until 0800 so it would be a later start.

That sounds like a good ride. Where 473 hits hiway 87... 152 runs to Llano, it was so pretty with flowers a couple weeks ago..

Nice. We took ken out for his first ride in years yesterday. 39 out to 83 then back though Hunt. It was amazing.

Howdy folks. There's two of us new guys in the Kerrville area. Signing on to this post for ride info. Look forward to meeting you and enjoying the road.
the saturday ride will meet some other riders at guenters cafe in Comfort at 10:00ish. you welcome to come, course this is dependant on the weather.

That sounds good, I'll post up later a place where us Kerrvillians can meet up and ride to meet you at Gaunthers.

Back