• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Considered selling my DS but decided to ride on...Id still like to get together for a DS ride that covers that 3 Twisted Sisters area and includes a saturday night in Camp wood. The 2 sisters campground has campsites and cabins. It also has an incredible swimming hole in the Nueces river. Some of the best DS roads in Texas are within a few miles of there...
Im thinking sometime in September...

Contact me on here to discuss the plan...

Considered selling my DS but decided to ride on...Id still like to get together for a DS ride that covers that 3 Twisted Sisters area and includes a saturday night in Camp wood. The 2 sisters campground has campsites and cabins. It also has an incredible swimming hole in the Nueces river. Some of the best DS roads in Texas are within a few miles of there...

Sounds good so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, i'm in for sure. be coming into helotes thursday afternoon, and heading out
anyone want to meet-up at the shell station in Helotes and ride out? how about 5:15? see you there.

Hey all! Been out of town for a while, most of the summer really, so I've been out of touch. Saw there was a meet-up at Jake's in Pipe Creek, did it happen? How was it? I was teaching a Motorcycle Safety Class that day and didn't finish up until late so I couldn't make it.

Anyone want to get together for dinner later this month? Maybe the 28th? I'm open to a location, someplace new maybe? - maybe at The Cove downtown, or Bigz, lots of space there. Was thinking about 6:30pm, should start cooling off a bit by then I guess.

Jake's did happen. We had 6 riders there including a new guy (my neighbor with his Harley.) So there were 4 cruisers, viffer with his VFR, and me on the Strom. Jake's is different. They don't serve food. But if you go through one doorway to the back room, there is an Italian restaurant...but they don't serve drinks...so back you go to the smoky bar to get your Coke. We sat on the back patio since it was nice out.

I'm up for anything you suggested below. The high should be below 90 next week. Any other takers?

Jake's did happen. We had 6 riders there including a new guy (my neighbor with his Harley.) So there were 4 cruisers, viffer with his VFR, and me on the Strom. Jake's is different. They don't serve food. But if you go through one doorway to the back room, there is an Italian restaurant...but they don't serve drinks...so back you go to the smoky bar to get your Coke. We sat on the back patio since it was nice out.

I'm up for anything you suggested below. The high should be below 90 next week. Any other takers?

I am game for any ride if my schedule allows. Since I replied I should get email notification with further posts.

Sounds like a great plan. The KLR is feeling left out since I got the S10. I'm looking at my calendar and most weekends are full. I am going to throw out November 4-6th. That's a Fri/Sat/Sun. Kinda rules out the swimming, lol. Let me know if you do something this month. I can most likely get in on some of the rides.

Back