• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Can't make the Cove this evening. Got a hot date with the wife. Going to COSTCO to pick up stuff for the conference I am hosting here in SA next week. Oh well. Work before play as they say. I wanted to tell you guys all about the Big Bend trip we did last week. Too much fun. Next time. My next adventure is the Lone Star Rally in Galveston first weekend in November. Riding the S10 there on the back roads and then checking out all the bikes and shops! I need a new leather jacket. Food, fun, music. It is great if you have never been. Plus you get to tell all the Harley jokes you have saved up for the right crowd. Hope I don't get assaulted. LOL

Ok, we've got another one in the books. Looking to set up the November get-together now. Anyone got any suggestions? Time, date, location, etc.?

e994fcabb18473d03201a5e2581a80d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We usually do Wednesdays but I'm busy every Wednesday this month. What about Monday the 14th? 6:30pm at The Luxury?

anyone want to join me and a fellow rider for a hill country ride Thursday October third. this will be a pavement only ride,about 250 to 300 miles. meetup at the shell station in Helotes 8:45 AM. gassed up and gone at 9:00 AM.

I wish I could go with you Pat, but can't get away thurs. Have fun!!

Turns out I DID sell my DR650...I realized what I need or value more than anything in a dualsport is a bike that handles great in desert sands...and is as light as possible to conserve my energy as Im planning on tackling some epic Desert Dualsport events in addition to some mountain pass exploring.
After much research Ive decided on a Husqvarna 501 even though the initial cost is high...the overall value should be worth it.

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 191
Hey all, don't forget; 6:30 tonight at the Luxury. See you all there!

Sucks not going to make it dam work but the juicy burger is a must

Ok, so we've got another little get-together in the books with a new place (at least new to me) to eat. There were only two of us that showed up, but the place had some very interesting, but good, food. And...they had a great beer selection.

Time to set up the next one.

I'm thinking about Wednesday, 14 December...about 6:30pm. Not really sure where at yet though. I'm open to suggestions.

I'd like to set up a ride on a weekend soon too, but my weekends are pretty packed and I'm out of town until after this coming weekend. If anyone has anything in mind, throw it out there. If I can make it'll be there. If not, then I'll have to catch you all next time I guess.

Back