• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

i'm planning on an overnighter or two. first night (Monday 11/28 south LLano river state park in Junction, Tuesday night 11/29 at Inks lake state park, Wednesday back to the grind. weather looks good for this, a bit cool but bearable. no off-road, all paved.
you will need camping gear(tent,pad and sleeping bag). remember, "pack light ...freeze at night."
i eat lunch on the road, supper is optional (i pack mountain house freeze dried and heat water on a stove) breakfast is usually coffee, cereal bar, fruit and??
anyone interested please let me know, so a meeting place can be arranged.

Dang it! I've been dying to do a short couple days somewhere and this would be perfect. But, I'm in Dallas and won't be back until late tonight. No time to get the time off work and pack. If you do it again soon let me know and I can try to get off work. A Mon-Wed trip would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to make these meets but things always get in the way. I think I will be able to make Little Woodrow's on the 14th. Hope to see you there. - Bill

So, we decided on Little Woodrow's in Stone Oak. I found a couple of them here in San Antonio, just want to make sure the address is: 606 W Afton Oaks Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78232

Is this the right one...for Stone Oak, that is?

It's been a week since anyone has posted here. Are people still planning to show up about 6:30 tomorrow. I'll show if anyone else will be there. It looks like good weather for an evening ride. Please post if you plan to be there, it's a bit of a ride in the dark for me if no one else can make it. - Bill

Not gonna be able to make it. I was in a pretty bad car crash this afternoon. I'm ok, really beat up and sore but other than that, I'm good. Can't ride for a while. Sprained my right wrist.

Some guy pulled out in front of me. Didn't even have time to hit my brakes. T-boned him. Of course, he didn't have insurance.

I'll catch you guys next month though. Let me know how the place is. I was looking forward to it.

I am planning on being there. Will be on my Kawasaki Versys 1000

Some guy pulled out in front of me. Didn't even have time to hit my brakes. T-boned him. Of course, he didn't have insurance.

Glad you made it out ok

Be sure to go after his driver's license via DPS. Punks without insurance need to pay the piper. His license will be suspended until he satisfies your judgement against him. If he's caught again it's probably jail time.

Most people don't know about this, is my impression.

I'm just now catching up with the meet ups. Tonight is a bit short notice but gonna try to make it. Do you guys/gals ever make it out to the Euro Bike Nights at Pizza Italia every first Wednesday? How about 2nd Saturday Coffee and Motos at Theory Coffee?

I'm just now catching up with the meet ups. Tonight is a bit short notice but gonna try to make it. Do you guys/gals ever make it out to the Euro Bike Nights at Pizza Italia every first Wednesday? How about 2nd Saturday Coffee and Motos at Theory Coffee?

Wow, I live just down the street from Pizza Italia and never even knew about this..:doh:

Got a table for six. One goose island IPA on the way. Sitting inside. Kawasaki green T black leather jacket.

Got there later in the cage. Good times with the KLR guys. Hope to meet more of y'all on the next one. Cheers and Go Spurs!

Good times at Little Woodrow's! It was great meeting everyone.

Brock

Back