• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

March Meet-up: Sunday, March 12th at 5PM. Little Woodrow's right off 1604 near Stone Oak Pkwy (606 W. Afton Oaks Blvd). Come on out!

Ken

Well, missed the Feb one. I've been out of town, just got back.

Should be good for the 12 March meet-up though! I think I'm in town that weekend.

not gonna make this one. heading south for spring break. you guys enjoy and please plan a week end ride. an over nighter a campout whatever.

anyone in the NW San Antonio area up for a Saturday 3/25/2017 morning ride?
I haven't ridden the Hill Country 3s in a while, and never on the Wee-Strom.
9:00 AM Exon station in Helotes. Across from the Shell and the Valero.

Hey all, think we missed a get-together for April. I've been traveling for most of the last couple of months, so I haven't been able to make the last few events. I'd like to get together for dinner or something next week.

I was thinking downtown at The Cove, Wednesday, 3 May at about 6:30pm.

That's perfect! I'm gonna try to bring a few other people out as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, think we missed a get-together for April.
I was thinking downtown at The Cove, Wednesday, 3 May at about 6:30pm.

Dang, I just saw this. Preplanned date night already scheduled with wife. Set up a sitter and everything. So I will have to miss this but thanks for keeping it going. I hope to join next time.

Ken

Priorities Ken! Enjoy date night with the little lady! See you next time.

Just a quick reminder for anyone that wants to go. The address is 606 W Cypress St., San Antonio.

Just a quick reminder for anyone that wants to go. The address is 606 W Cypress St., San Antonio.

I'm still in to be there hopefully can get good parking again

just got a 1992 dr350s and need to try it out. anyone want to ride the back roads (dirt and caliche) around Quihi Saturday 10 June?

Nope. Out of the country this week. We need to get a meet-up planned soon though! It's been a while.

How about we meet at the Valero at 471 & 1560 at 8:00 AM Saturday, July 15 to go check out some back roads in Quihi? We'll head out west on 471. We can be back before lunch and it's 100' F.

Back