• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

First time in the area. What are good places to ride? I'm on a 690, so single track trails are welcome. Less pavement as possible. Gpx track are much appreciated. :rider:
up around your part of Texas, ARKANSAS is not far, and the riding is great on or off road.

RTB (roll the bones) is coming up next month . that is always interesting.

staying outside of 1604 may let me live longer. do you know the names of the loops? DEATH LOOP, HAIL MARY LOOP both are deadly.

Inside the loop you hit the guy doing a left turn in front of you with Faster speed than inside? (Another spin on the two sides)
They can get you anywhere, avoiding areas to stay safe won't ever work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

up around your part of Texas, ARKANSAS is not far, and the riding is great on or off road.

RTB (roll the bones) is coming up next month . that is always interesting.

I live in Dallas, so I go to AR a lot. But I'm staying in San Antonio for work for the next 3 weeks, and I'm bringing my bike. So I was wondering about hill country and stuff like that.

I live in Dallas, so I go to AR a lot. But I'm staying in San Antonio for work for the next 3 weeks, and I'm bringing my bike. So I was wondering about hill country and stuff like that.

I wish I could suggest something there, but hill country I took all pavement only so far and since I want to finally take a route I saved in CoPilot a few weeks back I doubt I'll be finding any dirt on next ride either.
Might not even follow that either as 337 looks to get more fun towards Leaky so I'll likely not get to Utopia to take 462 home.

Forum notification didn't even hit me in time.

You know I'm a slow *** on gravel.
Alright, south east it is.

Last edited:
Anybody else interested taking their street tires over some gravel roads?

Possibly, what time?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cool, where y'all headed I'm in leon valley. Just moved back from Charleston.

Cool, where y'all headed I'm in leon valley. Just moved back from Charleston.

Look a little back for Mudslick posting a Galileo link, that's where we rode last time, it's all more or less random.
I think he connects pieces he knows well with other random bits in between.
It was fun.

Looks great, I think I can make it, can't tell from the tracks where you meet up at.

Great see you there

San Antonio group, anyone going to Harvest Classic in Luckenbach this weekend, TWTers are meeting at 11:am at the historical marker for meet and greet.

On Formula 1 weekend? Awwman...

Last edited:
Wish I were going to either one, but I'm out of town this weekend for my kid's soccer games. It runs my life. [emoji19]

I know how that goes, enjoy it, soon they won't need you.

O_O

Yeah, he's almost to the point now he doesn't care if we're there or not. [emoji19]

Back