• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Hello and you won't have to worry about a flooded inbox. ;p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this thread does not seem really busy.

It really does seem like Facebook groups have hurt the forums.

But....I am here to see what happens :mrgreen:
You ride just street? Or have a gravel/dirt steed aswell?

You ride just street? Or have a gravel/dirt steed aswell?

Just street for now. However, I have caught the adventure bug. I am not sure how I am going to go about that, but I am. I really want to start doing it.

On another note, I am in Wilson County all the time. (I am a part time cop around those parts but do not live in Wilson Co. :) )

Just street for now. However, I have caught the adventure bug. I am not sure how I am going to go about that, but I am. I really want to start doing it.

On another note, I am in Wilson County all the time. (I am a part time cop around those parts but do not live in Wilson Co. :) )
Glad you caught the bug.
Theres a couple of us down here who live to ride gravel and dirt.

Got a project bike to get back to riding street.

well here it is January 2019, anyone have any riding plans in the works? how about a Big Bend paved ride? (no off road)

I'm up for a Big Bend Trip. Paved is fine. My weekends are filling up, but since I retired last month, the weekdays are available. A M-F trip sounds like a good possibility. Are you thinking camping or hotel? How many SA crew would be interested?

Looking at riding some gravel Sunday with Southtex. Would be Wilson, karnes, Guadalupe county area. Unless you know some good roads and want to tag along!

I mite be in on a Sunday gravel ride at race pace lol we’re y’all meeting at if I can make it I’ll be coming up 87

I mite be in on a Sunday gravel ride at race pace lol we’re y’all meeting at if I can make it I’ll be coming up 87

Right now I'm looking at a mostly gravel ride from my place to jmz's(need to drop off some stuff).
My place is off Fm1681, closest intersection is cr 437. If not to Gonzalez kirk has a good loop between my place and his.

I'll pm you my number

Hey fellas. A few riding groups hangout at Theory coffee on Broadway/410 every Saturday morning (8am-11am). Also, an evening get together at The Dakota every Thursday night (6pm-10pm). Mostly European and Asian bikes. But all welcome.

Hey fellas. A few riding groups hangout at Theory coffee on Broadway/410 every Saturday morning (8am-11am). Also, an evening get together at The Dakota every Thursday night (6pm-10pm). Mostly European and Asian bikes. But all welcome.

Yep. (Of course I know the nefarious fellow, iMotoPilot :) )

The Dakota meet up is fun. I have not been to Theory in a while but it is also a great place to start a Saturday full of motorcycling fun.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Need to look up the Flores General location. I'll be coming from the Lackland AFB area. Will you be making the Pie Run this month?

Maybe meet one Sunday in Helotes at Flores General store for a rip through the Sisters after the new year?
Possibly interested, the strom needs some twisties

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

it would be easier to meet at the Exxon on hwy 16 across from the Shell / Burger King station in Helotes. any time after Christmas. I am very familiar with the triple threes.

Back