• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

I will post up the route in a day or two. Basically run into Bandera and run the Sisters counter clockwise. Always seems to be less traffic, Hog Trains, that direction.

i could easily meet y'all in Bandera. the weather forecast for Wednesday looks wet and cold, but we all know that will change several times...

Really watching the weather, I'll do cold or wet. But not both!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Right, but I had some work in the garage to finish and didn’t know how many could ride on Monday’s. Besides when I started riding there was a ride on New Year’s thing.

Too bad we aren't riding today
I got 4 hours worth yesterday and my face got wind burned.

looks like rain and cold 01-01-2020. in other words.....LOOOOOKIN BAAAD!
wet roads don't appeal to me. I will show at the meeting place to meet you guys,but prolly not ride.
maybe if all agree, Saturday looks to be a great day to ride 37 am/ 67 pm and sunny. Sunday 44 am/69 pm.
also the Medina 200 coming up 01-18-2020.

I'm probably out aswell

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is anyone here going to the pie run in Hico on the 25th? If so, two of use are meeting at the Valero on hwy281 & fm311 @ 8:15a. I’ll be stopping at the wal mart for gas in Spring Branch around 8.

Back