• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Updated CRF250F suspension - Bruce’s suspension

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Waugh
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bruce’s suspension, I sent the damper rods from my wife’s CRF250F to him and he modified the rods and supplied a Hagen rear shock all sprung for her weight. It was less than a week turn around time, Bruce was absolutely fantastic to work with, he answered all my questions and spent ages explaining what he had done and how to refit everything to the bike and how to set the suspension up correctly. We have only ridden it around the garden, but the suspension is far more compliant than stock and the Hagen saved a bit of weight. Hope to ride some dirt in the next two weeks, to really try them out, but if any of you have conventional dirt bike forks and are thinking about getting them updated, I would strongly suggest contacting Bruce. His web site is http://brucessuspension.net/

Gary

Back