• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ural Testing [emoji854]

Wow.
how did those bikes not suck water?? they were completely immersed crossing the first river and not going fast enough to maintain the 'wake' effect. It didn't even look like any of them were making much if any steam when they came out.

Wait... is the hack buoyant? It really looks like one of them got of and almost floated the thing across.

I was waiting for them to say it failed the "acceleration test."

Back in my CZ racing days we got with the FACTORY CZ guys and asked them what they did to water proof their bikes. Simple they said. We smear grease EVERYWHERE water may get in. Makes we wonder if they do the same...

Looks pretty dang stout to me. Never would get me in much more that what they are in. Ok, maybe a little dust, a low water crossing, but it looks equipped to handle the crossings. I liked the damping test when the guy almost flipped it and tested the seat.

Wow.
how did those bikes not suck water?? they were completely immersed crossing the first river and not going fast enough to maintain the 'wake' effect. It didn't even look like any of them were making much if any steam when they came out.
air tank in side car plumbed to sealed air box.

Back