• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Urbane Mobile - Custom Cell Phone Cases

Reaction score
Ever wanted a picture of your bike on a cell phone case? How about your favorite picture from that stunning scenic overlook
on your last weekend getaway?

Urbane Mobile specializes in premium custom-made cell phone cases.

The best feature is making your own custom case from pictures you've taken on your phone, or camera.

Since they are a client of mine at work, I've asked for a special promo discount code for the folks here at TWTEX.
The promo is for 20% off your total order.

Promo code for 20% off is TWTEX

Free shipping is already included!

http://urbanemobile.com/

Create Your Own Custom Case Today!

If anyone has questions about this, fire away!

I'm not the client, but have worked with the client enough that I can answer most questions.

Back