• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: USCCA Concealed Carry Expo 10/1-10/3 Ft Worth

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Anyone going? I will probably head there Friday and Sunday. If weather is decent, I will probably ride out there. Holler if you want to meet up.

Doubt they will cancel this. I had taken off for NRA Conference and booked a hotel. Someone posted on another site that vendors were canceling not because of Covid but because of WLP. Dunno if that is true.

Ok, yeah I'm about half awake. I doubt he's why vendors pulled out. I know there's a lot of sabre rattling by other guns rights organizations against the NRA but sabre rattling doesn't get laws passed. Like it or not, the NRA is the main organization lobbying and getting things passed. Most of the other organizations talk a good game and run their mouths about things us guns owners may think is right but there's big difference between what we think is right and what has a chance of being passed into law.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying I agree with all their ideas!!!

1DF4E716-8F01-478A-B2D3-FF3C392C99B7.png

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't heard about it. Looking at the hours its open, I think I'll try to hit there Friday at 2 PM or maybe Saturday at 9 AM. Saturday is my birthday so I may have to splurge a little while there.

1632186449759.png

I do find the pricing a bit steep for visiting 2 days, but considering they have a live fire range on site for training, it makes sense to me.

1632186545916.png

Wayne LaPierre or whatever the **** his name is. The guy bleeding the NRA to death.

On a separate note, I'd bet that concealed carry is prohibited at the concealed carry expo. How ironic that would be!
Nope. Clearly says concealed carry is allowed on the site.

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't heard about it. Looking at the hours its open, I think I'll try to hit there Friday at 2 PM or maybe Saturday at 9 AM. Saturday is my birthday so I may have to splurge a little while there.

View attachment 303235

I do find the pricing a bit steep for visiting 2 days, but considering they have a live fire range on site for training, it makes sense to me.

View attachment 303236
Pricing isn't bad if you plan on attending some of the classes. Granted they average about 2 hours but still not bad. They definitely had more well known folks teaching in 2018 compared to now. The Expo itself wasn't that large in 2018 and can be covered in about an hour.

Back