• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Useful and/or Just for fun Photography App's

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
I thought there was thread already for this topic, but I couldn't find it to put this in.

Anyway, came across this one tonight and thought a couple of you might like it too. What are some of your favorite App's?

http://www.pocketlightmeter.com/

screenshots.png

On the iPad, snap seed and Handy Photo for editing, photobucket and smugmug for online management. For taking pictures, camera awesome. On Android, Pano for panorama shots on the phone.

I use Pixlr express on my android for some quick adjustments.

Their website is also a pretty darn good free saas application. They have a simple and medium editor online as well as a full blown app similar to photoshop express. The middle one is similar to their phone app.

www.pixlr.com

I use Pixlr express on my android for some quick adjustments.

Their website is also a pretty darn good free saas application. They have a simple and medium editor online as well as a full blown app similar to photoshop express. The middle one is similar to their phone app.

www.pixlr.com

Just started playing with pixlr. For a browser app, seems pretty strong.

Last edited:
Back