• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Utah trip.

Reaction score
I went.

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCF0953.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

DSCF0963.jpg

DSCF0971_edited.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0998.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

This was my first attempt at long distance touring. It was about a 1400 mile weekend. Parts were scary (night riding looking out for Bambi) and parts were an absolute joy. I didn't go off-road much except to get to the shootin' area. I went solo. All in all, a very fun time and very pretty country.

Jeff, mhutch and I passed through Albuquerque a couple of weeks ago on our way to Colorado & Utah. Wish I had your phone number so that we could hook up with you. Didn't think about it until it was too late... :doh:

Looks like a great adventure! I think when a bike looks like a pack-mule, it's looking it's best! Were you shooting 2 pistols at once?
Your signature, is it Welsh? Tried translating it and came up with a few possibilities. What's it mean?

Mike.

welshmike said:
Looks like a great adventure! I think when a bike looks like a pack-mule, it's looking it's best! Were you shooting 2 pistols at once?
Your signature, is it Welsh? Tried translating it and came up with a few possibilities. What's it mean?

Mike.

My sig line translated is "May God Bless Us"

It used to read something less desirable.

And yes I was shooting 2 pistols at once. The pistol in the left hand is a Springfield XD9. The pistol in the right hand is a Beretta 92. Both hold 15 rounds in the magazine. I should have tried the same thing with 2 .45s.:clap:

That is a LOT of spent shells laying on the ground!! :brainsnap

Looks like a blast! :dude:

welshmike said:

Mike.

+1 :cool2: :wave: Pinecone!

Back