• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

V Medina County 200 Adventure Motorcycle Ride - Saturday, 1/18/20, Castroville, Texas - TARA/SA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you posted this because it's been changing everyday as you say. Just watching.
I just called the city about cancelling campground reservations. We have 2 nights RV camping at $45 a night. They don't give refunds but give you a credit to use the reservation for up to a year.

But my motorcycle isnā€™t waterproof [emoji6]

1579212234552.png

Well dang I'm not gonna make it, work deadline + weather. Hopefully make the breakfast ride next month. My new year's resolution is to ride more, especially dirt.

Lots of riders that don't post anything will usually show up to this one. I am locked and loaded but will make my decision at 5am to leave for castroville. Looks a little sketch for morning but nothing torrential for sure. Rest of day will be partly cloudy and improving with slight northerly winds throughout the day.

Remember this is the time to take advantage of the cooler South Texas weather on two wheels.

For two years in a row there's always been a pending front on the Saturday of the ride. This year is no different

Yep, the weather doesnā€™t seem too bad and ideally will make the dirt a little more fun. Still making my final decision to be there.

Hambone and MississippiTexan may have some company on the 300 mile route.

1579297803843.png

Attachments

• 1579297628284.png
    1579297628284.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back