• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Vehicle Photos...post your best

Exiting the track in my 1980 Corvette at MSR Cresson during a track day. Needs paint bad though.

114507372_6DhfK-M.jpg

This isn't my best-ever vehicle pic, but I'm posting it anyway since it's the most exotic car I've ever been assigned to photograph. Behold the mighty Bugatti Veyron. I would strongly encourage anyone who has an extra two million dollars laying around to buy one immediately. Then take me for a ride:

VeyronKreitzPic.jpg
Great shot of a great car. Oddly, it makes it look like a toy car to me, but I fully realize it is not. How did you get the rear spoiler to deploy while still? I thought that only happened above 80 mph....:clap:

Great shot of a great car.

Many thanks. :thumb:

Oddly, it makes it look like a toy car to me, but I fully realize it is not.

Actually, you'd be surprised by just how compact and low the car is. I actually struggled with the best way to make it look "bigger" without using a really wide lens and distorting it. It's a purpose-built race car to be sure. Sitting in it is like sitting in a little kid's pedal car. It's cramped and built for function, not comfort.

How did you get the rear spoiler to deploy while still? I thought that only happened above 80 mph....:clap:

There's a control in the cockpit for deploying it manually. :thumb:

This one is my big brothers ride,,, not him in this bird..he thought it was a great pic :mrgreen:
normal_carpet.jpg

AND here is a nice ride that the running buddy and I dig...
Image1072.jpg

Image1071.jpg

No doubt, Jasen, Barber is a tough place to get good shots. I would have KILLED to get an angle like that at Barber, but the only place that you could get a shot like that without a photog pass required a Honda club pass. *******s.

Even though a quicker shutter speed would have made Spies crisper, I do like this shot from Barber as well:

Spies03.jpg

I liked this one as well:

Spies02.jpg

This is one I like the photo blur and the detail of the driver. Panning,Panning,Panning. Try it if you can. :zen:

128951472_PoF8z-L-1.jpg

Would you look at this guy. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you!"

3394153370_872dbf5ba2_b.jpg

A 1967 Harley Davidson Air Glide Ultra Classic. (DC-9-31) Note the two rear saddlebags made by Pratt & Whitney (JT8D-15). You can tell by the soot that this one's a two-stroke.

3393343143_2869b257b6_b.jpg

Another Harley. Loud JT8D-217 save lives!

3394155608_51e94cdf75_b.jpg

3393344569_371c19b39c_b.jpg

A Goldwing 1800 next to a Nighthawk?

3393380679_bdca2fb83f_b.jpg

The big one is about to eat the little one. They eat their young sometimes, that's nature.

3394187262_153e3ee108_b.jpg

Is it your best photo of your vehicle or a photo of your best vehicle, Regardless, here's a photo of a pair of my vehicles, size 10.5

feet1024.jpg

Here's one I took yesterday and posted in my ride report:

bikesartsyfartsytimkreitz.jpg

Last edited:
Even in its day, this one was pretty rare. Now it's a major collector car:

gt500kreitz.jpg

Back