• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Veriest1's Closet Cleanout

Reaction score
1) I have a nice and thick aluminum rack off of a dl650. It's yours for $75 shipped.

esu4e8a9.jpg

na9yzype.jpg

2) Competition Accessories jacket size XL. It fits more like a large in my opinion. FYI I'm 6'2" and 205 pounds.

It has Kevlar in high wear areas and seems very well constructed but I got Klim Badlands Pro for my birthday so I don't wear this anymore. The only issue is the fuzzy velcro is getting weak on the cuffs and a few stains but all light colored moto jackets get those from normal use.

They say it's waterproof but I always wore a rain liner with it because I didn't trust them. The liner never got wet so I guess it's pretty waterproof or at least highly water resistant. I quite carrying a jacket liner towards the end. $60 shipped.

5aragyvy.jpg

3) Next up is a pair of Slider carbon insulated gloves. These have been 100% waterproof for me but I've stacked up to many winter gloves so something has to get the axe. $30 shipped.

ry5enahu.jpg

I'll post more as I continue to clean out the gear closet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Back