• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

VFR Sales

Reaction score
Hey Scott,
How's the VFR sale going? I've had mine up for a few days now without much intrest.
Hugh

Howdy Hugh,

:tab Hehe... a few days... :lol: I have had mine up for nearly six weeks with lots of interest but no buyers ;-) The market is crazy. I was looking at prices on Fleabay for completed auctions and the prices are all over the place. I think I will be putting mine in the Cycletrader mag real soon. Now that I have the GS I am motivated to sell!!

:tab Any chance we can get you up to Arkansas for the May rally? A what are you replacing the VFR with?

Adios,

As of today I'll probably not make the May Raly. But you never know, things can change.

What will I do for a motorcycle? Wife might start riding some with me so that's pretty much a Wing or BMW LT this Fall. I'm thinking an SV for the VFR replacelment. For the type of riding I like(Arkansas & track days) I think the SV would be all I need.

Check out my add in the For Sale / Wanted forum.

Hugh

If I had the cash right now, I would consider either of them. I especially like the yellow 2000 (along with the pearl 93 color) and Beth's blue VFR.

I am just not in a position at this time to buy a bike. If you still have them in a few months, I would definitely look at ones on here first.

Looks like I've sold my VFR. It's interesting that it's going back to South Carolina. I'm delivering the bike half way. We are going to meet in Meridiran, MS. in a couple of weeks.

Now that it's sold I'm having a little sellers remorse. Looking back at all my photos I realized how much fun this bike has been. I've gone places and met people that I'll always remember because of this motorcycle.

I’ll check back in when I decide on a new ride.
Later,
Hugh

Now that it's sold I'm having a little sellers remorse. Looking back at all my photos I realized how much fun this bike has been. I've gone places and met people that I'll always remember because of this motorcycle.

We've sold Beth's 98 and I am having the same kind of feelings, hehe. I just did about 350 miles on the 01 today and I still find myself wondering if I really want to part with it just yet? The VFR is an awesome bike in so many ways.

Adios,

Back