• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

View Map test

Okay, this is working now. I'll create a "How to" post later for this and the GPX viewer addons. Eventually, I also hope to have a way to embed a Google map into your posts. One thing at a time though...

Do you sleep?

Guilty..... Says the guy who responds at 7:06

Do you sleep?

I usually knock of between 2-3am. I don't get up until around 10:30am, so I am getting 7-8 hours a night :yawn:

I don't have to be at work until about 11:30am because we are rarely busy before that. My Dad covers the mornings and then I cover the afternoons while he goes to town to run errands, get lunch, and generally goof off. However, if we do get busy, we have to work until everything is done and gone. So sometimes I end up getting home pretty late. It is not uncommon for me to get home 8-9pm or later. Occasionally I have to do work late at night if an emergency comes in.

Wish the maps embedded in the thread instead of being a clickable link.

Wish the maps embedded in the thread instead of being a clickable link.

I am at the mercy of the add-on developer. I have asked if he would make it so the maps would embed in the message and he does not think this is a good thing. So... I am trying to see if someone else can help me with that.

Back