• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Waco cross country

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
218463984_2681762025450292_5653082194838402111_n.jpg

Tell me more! I’m a noob. My only experience is TORCS. What’s the format?
I really don't know, trying to get more info. I believe it's a 4 mile course and will be ran very similar to a TORCS event. If I learn more I'll share it. If it matters I did read there was a vintage class.

" I will get a list of classes this weekend I know there are vet classes And beginner novice Intermediate expert open quad class vintage class"

" I will get a list of classes this weekend I know there are vet classes And beginner novice Intermediate expert open quad class vintage class"
Thx. It’d be a miracle if I could swing two races in a month.
Maybe it’s because I don’t have an account, but I can’t really see much on the FB page.

141642772_2557263937900102_1452747555387296000_n.jpg

Found this from an earlier race there, would imagine they will have the same classes this time, but not OFFICIAL!

I don’t even know what a cross country race looks like. Race from point A to point B?
When that name began use you're probably right, point to point but not now. When I started in the early 70's, they called them Turkey Runs in Louisiana?? Whatever, lol. We did run about a 25 mile loop though, 2 or 3 x's.

Reminder, this Saturday. Sounds like a 4 mile course for about 70 minutes.

Waco eagles mx is having a double hitter weekend the first weekend in November hope to see everyone there there will be some changes on the cross country loop everyone will race 1 hours plus a lap and there will a Stacy bike track and 50 track hope to see everyone there please spread the word

The guy looping it? Not that I’m aware, but it sure was fun to watch. He recovered well!

Back