• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy 2 or 3 Rail Kendon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to buy a 2 or 3 bike Kendon trailer. If anyone has one they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks, Bill

You can easily add the third rail to a 2 rail version. I did that with mine but there was a bit of a wait time from Kendon to get the kit. If you find one, hang onto it, they seem to be getting harder to find for a decent price these days. I don't use mine as much as I thought I would due to some changes around here, and have thought of selling, but I know if I got rid of it I'd regret it.

You can easily add the third rail to a 2 rail version. I did that with mine but there was a bit of a wait time from Kendon to get the kit. If you find one, hang onto it, they seem to be getting harder to find for a decent price these days. I don't use mine as much as I thought I would due to some changes around here, and have thought of selling, but I know if I got rid of it I'd regret it.
+1...
I don't always trailer, but when I do it's a Kendon...🤨
Carry On

Back