• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy: Silver 2008 Bandit 1250S

Bama67

Reaction score
Hello all, I had a Bandit for a while and sold it years ago

Fast forward to now and I want a stone-reliable bike, with a lot of low end torque for a sidecar rig I am going to put together.

Therefore, I am looking to buy another Bandit.
I am really trying to find a 2008 Silver one (to match my sidecar) *maybe black* and would like no ABS.
The ABS on my current Hack is a pain due to all the gravel roads here.

I live in Westcliffe Colorado, but travel back and forth to Alabama regularly and work in West Texas; so anywhere remotely close to those areas is cool with me.
Thanks!

*Edit- Also looking at Black Bandits as well.

Last edited:
I saw a Hannigan Bandit/sidecar outfit at a rally in Arkansas a few years ago. I drooled some, hung around their display for awhile but they must have been riding the Arkansas twisties. Never saw anyone at their pavillon. We both know that a Bandit engine was made for sidecar duty. Good luck with your project.

I have a Hannigan Dual Sport on a 2008 R1200GS.
I am going to a two seat sidecar, and want the additonal power of the Bandit. Not to mention the GS has very high gearing that can't be lowered feasibly, among other things.

Hey I have a 2007 Bandit 1250 for sale which I believe are the same as the 2008.
No ABS but it is black, not silver. I was going to post next week but noticed your wtb post.

I would perfer silver, as my sidecar is silver and a black sidecar is just so much hotter, but I sent you a PM.

I'd rather not have to paint the bike; it would probably cost 1/3 of the bike. Lol

Sidecar will be bare aluminum amd I don't want to paint it.

Hey I have a 2007 Bandit 1250 for sale which I believe are the same as the 2008.
No ABS but it is black, not silver. I was going to post next week but noticed your wtb post.

Hey farhan, I tried to PM you but I don't think it's working. I go to my sent items and nothing is there. ???
anyway, email me at randalladamwalton at gmail dot com please

I am now considering black Bandits as well, seems a non-ABS Silver Bandito are kinda hard to find.
The ones I do find are 1500+ miles away.

So if you have a clean Bandit you are thinking about selling, holler at me.
Thanks.

Back