• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to try 18 GSA Rallye Seat

Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Clark
Would like to try A rallye seat for a 18 R1200 GSA. I am located SW of Ft Worth, but willing to travel to be able to try the fit and “comfort” of the seat.

You're more than welcome to try mine but it's a long ride to try a seat. IMO it's more of an aesthetic change, and lower reach to the ground more so than any type of comfort difference, I'm sure that's subjective though.
20200611_195148.jpg

20210207_104122.jpg

Last edited:
Is the seat any shorter in length than regular 2 piece seat? My pillion is wanting to try and be at the same level as me but i don’t want to lose a lot of seating area. Thanks

Is the seat any shorter in length than regular 2 piece seat? My pillion is wanting to try and be at the same level as me but i don’t want to lose a lot of seating area. Thanks
Yes, it's about 7" shorter. I wouldn't recommend it for 2 up riding.

Back