• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: A bit of help

That's a very nice offer. Jeremy is a big boy though, as he wears a 5XL shirt, and not sure on hands, but would assume 3XL? He's good on gear right now, especially for a scooter, but with cooler weather coming, donation of a more winter friendly jacket would I'm sure be appreciated.
Oh, that is good to know. In that case, my gear won’t fit but I would not mind buying something new for him. When that needs to be done, send me a pm. I am happy to do my part.

I just got a most generous offer from @790marc to purchase a very nice winter jacket and Honda t-shirt (according to @790marc "He needs some Honda swag : )", LOL.

I've never been accused of being a person who "beats around the bush", so I'm just going to say this: enough. LOL, I met this guy who needed help, and with you incredible folks, WE have gotten him that. We didn't adopt Jeremy, we just filled a need that was there. I don't want this to go on infinitum, and I think we have been more than generous to get him all that he needs to be able to get to work and back safely and reliably, so the need has been met. I'm still overwhelmed by everyones contributions, thoughts and prayers, and I know that our Father looks down and smiles at this, but I believe we've accomlished our goal, so please, no more. Maybe somene else will have a need in the future, and we can again show how good people deal with the needs of others, keeping it within our motorcycle community. Thanks, and God bless you all.

Back