• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: BMW R1200RT or R1250RT

Reaction score
All,

I’m new to this forum. Seems I made a comment to Hmm’s thread and that was bad protocol (?) ... I didn’t realize. Apologies for not understanding the protocols. If I took a mis-step in this forum, it was not intended. Again, my apologies. Hmm suggested that I hijcacked the thread that they started. So, I’m starting a new thread, below.

That said ... I’m seeking to purchase a BMW R1200RT or R1250RT. Would love to purchase a new 1250RT ... as with many of us, $$$ is an issue. If you have a BMW RT that you are interested in placing in a new good home, let’s talk to see if there is a good fit.

I have a 2001 Honda CB 750 that I enjoy riding and have been using to commute to work. I’m looking to upgrade.

If you have an interest to find a good home for your RT, please let me know so we can discuss if we have a good fit.

Prof T

I didn't see your post but from what I have observed over the years, thread hi-jacking is generally frowned upon across all fourms, unless you're a forum "super star".

Anyways welcome Prof T.

Back