• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WANTED: Panniers for 2015 Suziki DL-650A

Brojon

Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Smith
Had an encounter and lost my right side pannier (the skinny one).
Anyone have that one side for sale or even both pieces?
Austin area or will travel.
Thx!

Had an encounter and lost my right side pannier (the skinny one).
Anyone have that one side for sale or even both pieces?
Austin area or will travel.
Thx!
I have a set of Happy Trail aluminum planners and rack for a DR 650. 250 for everything.

Since its an Adventure model..& the cases are different sizes.... I'd bet on the cases being the Suzuki labelled SW Motech/Trax ION style 37Ltr right & 45Ltr left alloy.
Any Trax alloy case should fit the mounts.
Jus wont have Suzuki stamped into the side.

Since its an Adventure model..& the cases are different sizes.... I'd bet on the cases being the Suzuki labelled SW Motech/Trax ION style 37Ltr right & 45Ltr left alloy.
Any Trax alloy case should fit the mounts.
Jus wont have Suzuki stamped into the side.
Yes, they are the stock made by SWMotech.
Unfortunately they are priced pretty stupid on sites like Revzilla.

There is a set of Suzuki cases ...& the side racks!! on Stromtrooper for sale forum (& ADVrider I think) for $300 + shipping!!

Thats a deal.....& mabe the seller would sell only the cases for a bit less.

There is a set of Suzuki cases ...& the side racks!! on Stromtrooper for sale forum (& ADVrider I think) for $300 + shipping!!

Thats a deal.....& mabe the seller would sell only the cases for a bit less.
Thanks bud - I asked him what he thought shipping would amount to.
I'm probably going to trade the bike in this fall when I can haggle price better.
I figured a complete set would "look better", but as the adage goes - "accessories add nothing to the value of the bike".
It's almost guaranteed taking the panniers off won't affect the trade/sell price at all.

Back