• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: Stacyc or Sedna or equivalent

Reaction score
My kid is turning 4 this summer, and after our most recent trip to the KTM shop to kill time, his heart is now set on one of these little electric balance bikes. I know one of y'all has something gathering dust in a corner of a garage. Have truck, will travel for the right price. I'm in Austin, but am frequently in Houston and DFW, happy to go elsewhere. Pic for attention.

PXL_20210427_155612699.jpg

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
You are a wise man. I bought one of these for my Granddaughter and she used it for 2 minutes.

Reaction score
You are a wise man. I bought one of these for my Granddaughter and she used it for 2 minutes.

Have the feeling that is why KTM over engineered them b/c they knew that these would ultimately end up being ridden by adults at mini gp or at indoor karting tracks.

Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
If not racing it probably fine. You could end up like Flipit.

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
I can't believe there are not 6000 of these gathering dust in garages all over America.