• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: Stacyc or Sedna or equivalent

Kilroy

Reaction score
My kid is turning 4 this summer, and after our most recent trip to the KTM shop to kill time, his heart is now set on one of these little electric balance bikes. I know one of y'all has something gathering dust in a corner of a garage. Have truck, will travel for the right price. I'm in Austin, but am frequently in Houston and DFW, happy to go elsewhere. Pic for attention.

PXL_20210427_155612699.jpg

You are a wise man. I bought one of these for my Granddaughter and she used it for 2 minutes.

You are a wise man. I bought one of these for my Granddaughter and she used it for 2 minutes.

Have the feeling that is why KTM over engineered them b/c they knew that these would ultimately end up being ridden by adults at mini gp or at indoor karting tracks.

If not racing it probably fine. You could end up like Flipit.

I can't believe there are not 6000 of these gathering dust in garages all over America.

Jk,managed to lose interest for a while, but then he got to ride them at the MotoGP today. He spent genuinely 90 minutes riding these and now has his heart set on one. I know one of y'all has one sitting in a garage šŸ˜€

PULL THE TRIGGER OR BEFORE YOU KNOW IT HE WILL BE 47!!!

There are several families at Zars that I have seen their children go from them up the ladder but there is generally a younger sibling
or another member with a child and they get sold and continued use for another child

you could always check down in San Marcos at San Marcos Motorcycles he does a lot of used bikes and trade in trade up situations he may have one

I don't know if it's in the same wheel house of what you're after but TJ's had a few new and 1 used OSET 12.5's a few weeks ago, the used one was a 2020 and a few hundred off w/no warranty. They wanted $1K, but when I went in it had a "new" tag on it and they were trying to sell it for 1399 msrp until I started asking a few questions about the dirty condition. The experience kind of soured me a bit about buying it from them, maybe it was an honest mistake with whoever was placing the tag on bikes.

just looked these up. 1050 for the 16Edrive is a bit steep.

Shortly after I learned to ride a bicycle, I had a 50 CC dirt bike. That thing was so much fun.

I did find the 12 Edrive bike for 750 in Magnolia TX which is just NW of Houston. I found it on Cycletrader.

Well, Facebook marketplace came to the rescue. At last, found someone whose kid lost interestrest, and had my cousin pick it up in Belton. Ben has never been happier.

PXL_20220410_004229797.jpg

Back