• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Wednesday slacker run 3/20

Reaction score
Time to go north of the border. ;)How about a lunch meetup at the cafe in Graford.
11:00ish

Meet in bluff dale Valero 9:45, KSU 10:00;)

I have to wash my hair ...

Na good. Same excuse as last time I missed Graford.

I’m a possible. Trying to burn up the last of my tire. I’ll have to work on my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering it. Have to test my early morning, cold air survivability. I have to start and hour and a half before you. Seems like we never have August Slacker rides.

I won't be able to show my face in public if I don't at least make an appearance. But I might be late and in a cage..........or not.

Mind if I join in? Haven’t been on a group ride in quite a while.
If I leave Benbrook around 9am, catch up with Dahveed in Whiskey Flats, gather up Mitch in Granbury, and head to Bluff Dale - should be there for 10am. Might need to wear my nose mitten...
But don’t wait for me, if it’s too cold I’ll just meet you all at the cafe at 11.

Rain?

Mind if I join you? I just picked up a new bike and need to put some miles on it. Planning a three week trip to Idaho this summer and need some seat time to see what needs to be changed up.

Google Maps says its only 45 minutes to Bluff Dale from my house. Leaving at 9:00 should get me there in plenty of time to prepare for the ride. That's a right reasonable start time.

Aaron, I have to be back home by about 4:30. That should be plenty of time to eat in Graford and find an interesting way to Ft. Worth.

Google Maps says its only 45 minutes to Bluff Dale from my house. Leaving at 9:00 should get me there in plenty of time to prepare for the ride. That's a right reasonable start time.

Aaron, I have to be back home by about 4:30. That should be plenty of time to eat in Graford and find an interesting way to Ft. Worth.

Look for a Red GSA on the way, was planning to leave Benbrook around 8:30, so might see you on 377 someplace...
I’ve been stuck in Cresson too many times waiting for a train so was giving myself s little leeway.

Being easily distracted and scatterbrained, I left the switch "on" after riding my Tenere this afternoon. The battery is undergoing resuscitation but probably won't being 100% tomorrow morning. My RT is more of a slacker than I am. So, everybody enjoy the freedom of motorcycling and slacking tomorrow.

Back