• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ok, I’ll drag the tires so the track is obvious. If y’all follow TORCS, this track is a D class riders dream. I used to ride it on my 659l

Dang it stuck in Killeen this weekend. I am up fir Sun/Mon overnight camping somewhere between if anyone interested. Have new four season tent to break in. If not will sight in scope on 10/22

Ok, I’ll drag the tires so the track is obvious. If y’all follow TORCS, this track is a D class riders dream. I used to ride it on my 659l
get laptimes for me to beat my next visit

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

26B24FC6-FC29-43B8-AE2C-3DBA34CBA37B.jpeg

There’s my address, just make sure you come to Koscuisko. Some GPS’s will take you to stockdale. Just go straight past my house through the gate towards the old barns.

please let me know if your coming so I’m not sitting around all day 🤪

Yes sir, that is correct. There’s a Valero gas station at the corner of 123/541...

I’d say anytime 9’ish or later .
My driveway

8A802A56-2238-44CD-AD90-C41D9C135331.jpeg

If y’all hanaround until afternoon I might be able to show up.

Now the real question is which bike?
Ride or haul?
Does my daughter want to ride?

Life is so hard sometimes...

No worries Jarrett, just come make some ruts.
Gary, yes come on over, I figure 4pm would be the shutdown time so folks aren’t driving/riding home in the dark.

Bring @JMZ 🤣

he's the one bringing the bottled beer that tastes like a can :rofl:

Reactions: JMZ
Anyone get a laptime???

If kirk gives us better notice, maybe we will make the next one. Kiddo needs some easy stuff to ride

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back