• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who cares if you had fun! Just keep working at it!

Nah, it sort of cemented the thought I was having. I'm just not that into single track type stuff.

50 feels too old to me to start into that type of riding. Time for that bike to go.

I would like to have a CRFxxxL or similar to ride dirt roads that are too much for the Tiger, but that's about it for me, I think.
Jarrett, lots of guys start at 50 or later one of the guys I ride with most often started around 50 and has had so much fun offroad he sold all his street bikes
and now only rides offroad

Come on out and ride with us some day, we can put you on a couple of different 2 and 4 stroke smaller bikes 250s mostly and see if you like it on something a bit lighter than the 450

Thanks @South Tex for opening up your place. I didn't make it until late 4:00 so I missed most of you, but Kirk was gracious and allowed me a few laps. I enjoyed it and hope to make it out again sometime with my family.

There was one but most of them where from the west side (helotes) and I have not heard from them in a while
If I still lived in spring branch I could wear you out on gravel roads west of 281 when your retired you go when you want to go
I live in Helotes and would like to find an ride group. on or off road. am retired and have slacked up on the pace.

I am in San Antonio and don't get out near enough. Most of my time is on the dirt (Zar's Ranch), but hoping to increase the ADV riding. I have met a few of y'all in the past couple of years and always appreciated the great company.

2020 has been a weird one for sure and look forwarding to riding more in 2021.

I'm going to pull the tank and check out a small oil leak at the top of my cylinder this morning. I'm interested but consider me a maybe.

What time are you thinking?

Sorry @Jarrett, I'm out for today. Son's coming home and I'd miss him entirely if I went out.

Hopefully someone else will go. Or last Sunday of the month (my next opportunity), I'd love to take that route with you.

Back