• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Anyone feel like reviving this? @woodsguy can only go if it's a Thursday, and @dirtryder can make it if it's close enough (still recovering), so this place was suggested:

Who's in for lunch this coming Thursday?

Anyone feel like reviving this? @woodsguy can only go if it's a Thursday, and @dirtryder can make it if it's close enough (still recovering), so this place was suggested:

Who's in for lunch this coming Thursday?
@Rsquared @pkiser @William Wolfen

Maybe in a month or two. It's a bit hot now and I have other things going on that are taking my PTO right now. Looking forward to some of these closer to the end of the year!

So is everyone in agreement meet at C&J BBQ - Hwy 30 at Harvey rd College Station, 11 am Thursday 9-22-22?

Oops, first time in a while that I won’t be around on a Thursday or Friday this week. Enjoy. Hope we keep meeting up, though.

Well, shucks! Guess I'm not gonna make it today after all. Woke up to a sick animal, so gonna have to stick around. Dan, guess you'll just have to make do with only one Rob. Y'all have fun, and be safe.

Lunch was really good (see picture). Company was really good. Riding was really good…
And really hot! Ha!

Attachments

• 2F8CC339-E39B-4597-BAA8-E6A405DA90FE.jpeg
    2F8CC339-E39B-4597-BAA8-E6A405DA90FE.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 92
What happened? Only Travis and I showed up.
We had to eat 4 meals between us. Ha!!
thumbnail_IMG_8589.jpg

Whaaat?! So no Rob's were represented? No @dirtryder neither? Oh well, hope y'all ate enough for all of us. Honestly though, living in La Porte, I have to traverse all of the chambers of **** (Houston) to get to that area of the world, so it's just no fun at all. With all the oppressed people abandoning their blue states, I swear the traffic here has tripled over the past year. Still would have given it the ol' college try though, but my old cat wasn't doing so well this morning, so had to stick around. He's doing better now though, so thanks for asking. Hope you fellers keep it going.

Well, the weathers finally getting to where you can ride past 10am. Anybody up for Mallet Bros in Iola this Thursday at 11:00?

Back