• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I need to be in Katy for 9 AM. If I get done what I got to do in time, I'll head over to Winchester. Probably not likely, but maybe.....

Well I was heading that way. When I got to Brookshire for a gas stop, discovered my Jesse Top Box was missing....dang!

Well gonna retrace the last 45mi on the long shot that I’ll spot it.

Looks like a Murphy’s steak is out of the picture for me today....dang agsin!

@LTCTPU Hopefully you found your top box.

Had a good crowd. Nine if my counter is working.
337BDD61-F86C-4FD6-BD54-DEDFE4EF198B.jpeg

D08801EB-8CD1-431E-B9DC-1290A1BE6E28.jpeg

Looks like a good turn out and good food.

No joy on the Top Box, never heard a sound or any other indication when it departed. So it is some where in that 45mi stretch, with a good portion of it rural. Probably skidded into to tall grass, or as likely, someone picked it up and is saying; man that sure is a nice box, somebody is gonna really miss that, and what in the heck am I going to do with it, but it sure is a nice box.

Wow, Tom. That really slurps! Was looking forward to seeing you at Murphy's too.

Weird, I was on my way to meet you guys but I found a strange box laying in the road. I decided I better pick it up and take it to the house before someone runs over it. Not sure what I'll do with it but man it's a nice box. Oh well, maybe I'll catch ya'll next time.

Weird, I was on my way to meet you guys but I found a strange box laying in the road. I decided I better pick it up and take it to the house before someone runs over it. Not sure what I'll do with it but man it's a nice box. Oh well, maybe I'll catch ya'll next time.
Sorry, Tom, but that was funny :-P

Murphy's is not an extended lunch for me, that's a 'take the day off'. SOME people don't have that problem.
Pshhh! That's most ALL the places y'all pick from where I am. Murphy's is about the closest one!

Maybe Mallet Brothers in Iola? That seems to be a crowd favorite. Don't tell me everyone is busy the Friday I have off!

Last edited:
Back