• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Bike still sitting at Woodlands BMW, 6 weeks now. Betting battery dead on top of everything. Anyway, I'm out.

Yea, I've got to give in and get the booster. Hopefully just down 2 days. :(

I will be riding tomorrow for sure, but not sure if I will make it that way or not.

My brother is in town, and if he is available, we will be riding more local to Katy (he says 1 hour is his max seat time, and Iola is 1:30 each way).
If he is not able to make it, I will be there. I should know tonight.

I've already been out 2 days this week, so I can't make it. I find use the seat time, however. I should be able to ride to work tomorrow at least. I needed to haul some stuff in my truck today.

I’ll meet you all there, but I think I’ll be driving, not riding. (Had surgery on my right ear, and can’t wear a helmet yet.)

Well I did get there about 1150am. Kevin and Phil had already finished their meals. I had the Friday special

Attachments

• E2646395-D4D2-4BD0-81CB-52B3C5BE234C.jpeg
    E2646395-D4D2-4BD0-81CB-52B3C5BE234C.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 96
Tomorrow is my much better half’s birthday. So unless she wants me out of house for her birthday present, I’ll be home.

Back