• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Piney Woods BBQ lunch

Buelligan

Inactive Member
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Where you guys going Friday and what time you going to be there? Someone wake ROB up from his daily nap time and find out if he's got any suggestions

Last edited:

jfink

Forum Supporter
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
Four of us there today. Good conversation. Has anyone ever been to the Edge General Store? Not the BBQ that we are used to, but they get good ratings and it is really out of the way.

First Name
David
Looks like a nice ride to get there , I'll probly be tied up next weekend and the next . If the weather cooperates I need to make a trip to Arkansas the last weekend of the month .

First Name
Doug
Last Name
Muxworthy
Man thats right by my home. The blue moon BBQ is also. Next time y'all meet over here I'll take you on some of my favorite goat tracks !

jfink

Forum Supporter
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
Man thats right by my home. The blue moon BBQ is also. Next time y'all meet over here I'll take you on some of my favorite goat tracks !
I saw that one as well. Which one is the right one for a bunch of aging hells angels, dodgy dirt and crinked over sports bike riders? I wouldn't mind finding an interesting route to either one.

First Name
Doug
Last Name
Muxworthy
I saw that one as well. Which one is the right one for a bunch of aging hells angels, dodgy dirt and crinked over sports bike riders? I wouldn't mind finding an interesting route to either one.
They're all good. Blue Moon is packed at lunch. There is a hamburger & catfish place in New Baden too. They all will serve the crusty ole iron horse relics.....?

jfink

Forum Supporter
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
They're all good. Blue Moon is packed at lunch. There is a hamburger & catfish place in New Baden too. They all will serve the crusty ole iron horse relics.....?
Why don't you pick it, since you have the experience. I am in it more so for the ride anyway. Is this still considered the piney woods????

First Name
Doug
Last Name
Muxworthy
I would love to.....but I must take a pass. About to head out on few week trip....your welcome to go to Belize & Guatemala if you like.

jfink

Forum Supporter
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
I would love to.....but I must take a pass. About to head out on few week trip....your welcome to go to Belize & Guatemala if you like.
May be save these for when you are back?

First Name
Doug
Last Name
Muxworthy
Oh yes...kinda miss the lunch crew but have been busy with Cub Scouts. I still trade fresh eggs for a BBQ sandwich at Blue Moon now & then....she makes a mean yellow cake with it. Some say Blue Moon is a little smokey though.

jfink

Forum Supporter
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
Oh yes...kinda miss the lunch crew but have been busy with Cub Scouts. I still trade fresh eggs for a BBQ sandwich at Blue Moon now & then....she makes a mean yellow cake with it. Some say Blue Moon is a little smokey though.
That's the kind of thing I really like. Next best thing to home cooked, because it almost is. May be if it is one close to home, you can join us?