• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Hoping to head north for the Ozarks real soon. But if I am still in town this Friday, I might just find a way to join you guys. Unless it is gonna be super muddy...

Sorry guys, I am having to back out, just had a cancer removed from my cheek today and bandage is way too big to get a helmet on. You guys have fun.

Barring bad weather this is still on. Heal fast Larry.

Sorry your laid up and out for the ride Larry. Hope they got it all sorted, and you are back out with us on the trails real soon.

Think we're about 9 right now, sure wish I was going to be able to ride but next time hopefully. Enjoy guys...

Man this is the first nice riding day in a week ! You guys enjoy :pirate:
89 miles yesterday & it was a bit cold !

Randy R. And myself are here little early

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Tapatalk

I think we had 9 show up. Pkiser and i went for a dirt road ride home. Stopped for a coke, saw lightning, hauled butt for home but to no avail. Rode the last 20 minutes in the dark and heavy rain. But the lightning was the scary thing. Glad to be home. See y'all next time.

Great turn out guys awesome lunch enjoyed the good stories.

Thanks for photo, Fly.

Attachments

• 600_457666854.jpeg
    600_457666854.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 183
Larry's face scar.jpg
THIS IS WHY I COULDN'T GET MY HELMET ON TO RIDE THERE.....I WAS UPSIDE DOWN ON MY DOCTOR BILL.

HOW WAS RANSOM'S GUYS? IS IT SOME PLACE YOU'D VISIT AGAIN OR NOT?
PS: ONLY ONE PICTURE AND NO "TWO WHEEL" PICTURES?

Last edited:
great service
food priced right for lunch (no buffet)

ordered chicken fried steak .. exc big and friendly place i would not hesitate to put them on the list IMHO.

pic looks alot like more than 1/2" wow Larry heal up soon friend!

Last edited:
Back