• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Won't be able to join y'all today. Hopefully next week...

Last edited:
Small turn out.

f1d5e2a09c6e4e4842e9b61378927103.jpg

96afe6215d2b71933f985f2653700d38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been in Chicago. This stuff called work....[emoji853]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry I missed this. When no one responded early enough for me to make it from Conroe, I elected to do a couple 'chores' that I had planned to postpone until Monday. Retrospectively, it would have definitely been better to ride.

Circumstances have conspired against me for Friday. But those same circumstances are now compelling me to be "out of the house!" on Thursday. You fellas and/or ladies want to get out for a ride on Thursday?

Circumstances have conspired against me for Friday. But those same circumstances are now compelling me to be "out of the house!" on Thursday. You fellas and/or ladies want to get out for a ride on Thursday?

I wish I could but work keeps getting in the way. (for a few more months anyway)

Working

The weather looks good this Friday, anybody up for lunch?

Um.. is this thread closed? I finally have some open Fridays coming up..

Um.. is this thread closed? I finally have some open Fridays coming up..

I'm retired but do part time work in spring, that happens to include Friday. Have 1 or 2 more weeks and I'll start posting on here. Obviously anyone is welcome to set one up! There is a couple of folks that watch thread but don't post. So you never know who might show up! A good thing!!!!:zen:

Rob it’s kinda of closed thru the summer. We are fair weather riders.
Summer hasn't even started yet. Then when over you fair weather riders have only 6 weeks before it's too cold to ride. Texas is year round riding except for hurricanes, floods and tornadoes. Lol

But as Rob suggested anybody can post up a date and destination and others surely will join.

_

Man, I have been riding a Goldwing for a month. I am itching to get in a ride on the SuperDuke. Friday may be warm, but it looks like it will be dry. Where we going?

Back