• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

You're the coolest of the cool!

No, that would be this guy!

Sr6R4nvyIdQCuLi1YvZoVAaoUqD8xQcBu0bnK_Qc5LE3PEz9ATbKin_OWEc2yhtXwBP_1u6nP8tB6k0fm_A=w848-h636-no.jpg

Then there are all of you guys, then all the others on TWTex, the guy at the gas station, then ... ok, I'll stop there.

Just had ribs for lunch again... :drool: The half rack I got was six HUGE ribs! I can only eat two at a time. Looks like it will be ribs for lunch tomorrow as well ;-)

No, that would be this guy!

Sr6R4nvyIdQCuLi1YvZoVAaoUqD8xQcBu0bnK_Qc5LE3PEz9ATbKin_OWEc2yhtXwBP_1u6nP8tB6k0fm_A=w848-h636-no.jpg

Then there are all of you guys, then all the others on TWTex, the guy at the gas station, then ... ok, I'll stop there.

He couldn't make it this week, lol.

As of now Friday looks pretty good, anyone want some bbq? Suggestions?

I agree Rob. I was thinking that may be Moosehead in Crockett would be a better bet tomorrow then Saturday. If the forecast is anywhere close to right, Saturday may be a wash out (for me anyway). But if that doesn't work, I am up for about anything.

Moosehead works for me! 11:15 or so. Crockett Tx on the square.

I know pie run is here Saturday but I can't make it and weather looks bad anyway. If you're going Saturday come Friday and you get to have 2 pieces of pie!

Rob, thanks for leading David and me on the route after lunch. There were some roads I had never been on before, but will make it a point to get back to them. David, it was nice meeting you.

So was it muddy? Or did you stick to pavement...?

All Pavement. Rob was on his F800 and David and I were on K1600's. Based on the number of paved road closures and the amount of mud everywhere, off pavement would have really been an adventure.

All Pavement. Rob was on his F800 and David and I were on K1600's. Based on the number of paved road closures and the amount of mud everywhere, off pavement would have really been an adventure.
My 1200, gs has a flat. Lol

Pie was awesome and the FM roads a blast. I was,not expecting a herd of deer in the middle of the road at 2 in the afternoon. Little spooky leading into them. Thanks for coming guys.
IMG_20181228_122036_433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
... I was not expecting a herd of deer in the middle of the road at 2 in the afternoon. Little spooky leading into them...

Yeah, and they were all pretty young, yearlings I suspect. We kind of split the heard. I was waiting for some of them to rush us. It might of been a bad day for one of us, but fresh venison for the other two. :lol2:

Yeah, and they were all pretty young, yearlings I suspect. We kind of split the heard. I was waiting for some of them to rush us. It might of been a bad day for one of us, but fresh venison for the other two. :lol2:
Unfortunately I was leading, glad I didn't get you some venison.

Friday looks decent again, about 60. Anybody interested? Ideas?

If the weather report doesn't change, I'm in.

Back