• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

This looks like it might be doable and even have a wee bit o dirt off 980...

0104191321.jpg

0104191130_HDR.jpg

0104191322.jpg

Nice day to ride and eat!

Great turnout! I wish I could have made it. My Dad had a funeral to attend so I had to come into work early.

The weather looks decent for tomorrow. How about Murphy's in Winchester, or Mallet Brother's in Iola at 11:00?

I sure want to join y'all, but I suddenly have to go to a funeral in Austin. Maybe next week! I'll be watching for the next ride!

The weather looks decent for tomorrow. How about Murphy's in Winchester, or Mallet Brother's in Iola at 11:00?

Everything seems perfect. SuperDuke is back from the shop, good weather, Murphy's!!! But yesterday I came down with a cold. I have gotten very few colds since I retired, so I am not certain where this one came from. I blame my buddy Chuck, we had lunch together yesterday. He is like the typhoid Mary of colds. I am sorry that I have to miss this one.

I vote to ride to Murphy's on a day I can go. Can't tomorrow. Maybe I could get bwdmax to get off his but and ride with me. [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I hope you get to feeling better Joe, and thanks for not sharing it with us.

I'll see y'all at Iola...

JMZ pick a day next week for Murpy's.

Only 5 today but good company and great day to ride. Phil and I found some neat roads in the Navasota river bottom. Have to go back when we have more time.

Only 5 today but good company and great day to ride. Phil and I found some neat roads in the Navasota river bottom. Have to go back when we have more time.

The river bottom wasn't flooded?

Sarah and I tried to take the back way over to CJs BBQ last Sunday and could not get through. The road was closed and it was FLOODED. So we turned North and headed up some back roads to Iola, then over to Bedias, and eventually came out on US 75 a ways North of Cook Springs Baptist Church.

The river bottom wasn't flooded?

Sarah and I tried to take the back way over to CJs BBQ last Sunday and could not get through. The road was closed and it was FLOODED. So we turned North and headed up some back roads to Iola, then over to Bedias, and eventually came out on US 75 a ways North of Cook Springs Baptist Church.
Barricades were still up and water over road, but 6 inches or so. Luckily the way we came in, didn't see barricades till we were exiting, so didn't go around. Just kept going to 21 so we wouldn't have to go around barricades to back track, lol.No problem.

I hope you get to feeling better Joe, and thanks for not sharing it with us.

I'll see y'all at Iola...

JMZ pick a day next week for Murpy's.
7_day.JPG

This Thursday or Friday looking good for Murphy's??

Back