• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Unfortunately for me I have a Dr. appointment Friday that is going to kill this for me.

I'll be needing lunch on the way to Ghosts place if I head that way Friday and I sure can't think of anything better than murphys so probly .

I'm going to have to be a maybe. Long day of back roads, see how the knee feels in the morning.

I'm am still under the influence of this head cold, so I'm out ...

Just a heads up, looks like a very small crowd, if anyone. Just be warned ahead of time! Sorry, sometimes things don't work out as planned. Either way you get to ride your bike and have an awesome steak. Looks like Cagiva 549, Silverbullett, and IdDave still possibles.
I rode all day yesterday on backroads, my knee just won't tolerate 6 hours on the sport bike today.

From texts I received, it might be down to 1 or 2. Just a heads up.

Just a heads up, looks like a very small crowd, if anyone... Looks like Cagiva 549, Silverbullett, and IdDave still possibles...

I had been noticing the fall out also. Now with your drop I will be changing plans myself also. I'm riding today regardless but ending up in Gatesville so Murphy's is one hour out of the way and forces me to cross Houston morning traffic.

Instead I will be eating at MacKenzie's BBQ in Madisonville at 11:30am if anyone wants to join.

Sorry if this confuses some as technically Murphy's is still "on" ?? But only one other confirmed is Cagiva549 and he's riding to Gatesville also.

_

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I don't need a reason for murphys other than I feel the need for steak and the only place I can get better is a thousand miles up the road , been needing a reason for a few months . SEYA at the next one .

Weather's nasty here so I'm glad I went into work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

db5a2cac1986ddca17ed9af88fa0b68e.jpg

Small turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have cropped yourself out !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Weather is looking decent... Has anyone made a suggestion yet?

Back