• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Great food and company.

Rob my dirt bike hasn’t been rode in about nine years. But I sure miss it. Can anyone else get away this Friday?

Rob my dirt bike hasn’t been rode in about nine years. But I sure miss it. Can anyone else get away this Friday?
I'm tied up Friday morning and not sure for how long, so no lunch ride for me. Y'all have fun.

Sorry, hopefully see you next week. This work thing has shut down riding. Friday about the only day,

It would be hard to order a nicer day for riding... :doh: I am sitting here at work with all the windows and doors open, listening to the birds. Not a cloud in the sky. :suicide:

Must be nice to have a job like that.

It is one of the upsides of my job. Being on call 24/7 and having NO control over when I have to work would be the major downside of my job... ;-)

On a side note, I like adding our names to the left, nice feature.

We had a huge turnout for a Friday, couple of groups bedside our guys. We had 5-7 riders on all 4 loops. Plus no offense guys, the young lady that rides with us better looking than y'all! She's a newer rider and calls us old guys her "idols", lol. Rides the Husky 150 pretty good, considering she just started riding in October. Sadly her and boyfriend will be moving on soon as he's a pipeline worker and they follow the work around. They're actually from Virginia. he's pretty good rider, B or better I would guess.

Sooo... Weather is looking to be real nice Friday... I could go for some C&J's or maybe Mallet Bro's in Iola :trust:

Good as always! I had to get on back to work so no playing on the back roads for me today.

Nice to see some new faces :thumb: And of course some of the OLD faces too :nana:

There was 6 today, my BMW wasn't allowed with the group, it's hidden.

Hey Scott, better watch your backside.

Oh nevermind, Joe is doing it for you. LOL
c7a7a9efb10802ddc7363222342b02d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back